Ads 468 X 60

Game of Tones Universal Game (Games)


Game of Tones



  • Universal Game -> Runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod

  • Colourful Design

  • Amazing Sounds -> Each mode has his own sounds which you can easily change

  • How to change the graphics ? -> Storyboards

  • Does the game support Game Center -> YES

  • Does the game support iAD -> YES

  • Can I add admob, chartboost or any other advertisement company -> YES

  • How easy is to change the graphics -> Copy -> Paste -> Done

  • Can I change the sounds from my Windows PC -> YES

  • Can I change the some graphics from my Windows PC -> YES

  • Can I run it on Windows PC -> NO

  • What about android -> Sorry NO

  • But it runs on all iOS 7 devices -> YES

  • What about App store -> Already passed the review

  • This is cool let my buy it -> Sweet



0 comments:

Post a Comment