Ads 468 X 60

Glass Slides (Miscellaneous)


Glass Slides is for viewing your pictures and videos as an opener, leader or slideshow. Long version also available (includes 15 slides)


FEATURES

- Video tutorial included

- Long version with 15 slides available

- HD 1080p, 25fps

- Insert your own logo’s, images and video’s

- All text and colors can be changed or animated

- logos and images shown in preview are not included

- font used in preview are not included

- Rate if you like it


Pictures used in the preview by ollyi

Video’s used in the preview by rover5, Makynko, Daniel_Dash


Do you want custom Glass Slides video, just send me an e-mail on my profile page


AUDIO

- Audio is not included

- Free Spirit by Pinkzebra can be purchased here


NOTE: The first logo animation is my personal branding and is not included with the project, if you are interested in this logo send me an e-mail on my profiel page



0 comments:

Post a Comment